The first full-length album by Greek Hard'n'Heavy/Power Metal band.
Hard Rock sound, combined with Heavy and Power Metal elements, reflects the band's many different influences. A strong rhythm section, melodic guitars, leading keyboards, and wide-range vocals deliver nine songs full of cool riffs, catchy melodies and memorable choruses. Attractive vocal melodies, combined with grooving beats and thrilling solos, are the most powerful features of the album.
For fans of: Whitesnake, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden and Helloween!
Total Metal Records, 2015 (TMR021-100).
1. Back to Life 05:05
2. Follow Your Heart 03:12
3. My Own Truth 05:00
4. Eastern Train 03:33
5. When I See You 05:31
6. Earthquake 04:07
7. Rockin’ All Around 04:05
8. Struggle for Deliverance 05:03
9. Lonely Man’s Song 04:27 Total playing time: 40:25 min.
The third full-lenght studio album by Hungarian Progressive Death Metal band.
The album contains five long Death Metal tracks which has short links between them. The songs consist of several riffs often without recurrence, but you can find themes which outcrop in the whole album.
The digital specifies were ignored in the album, keeping it away from the musical trends.
"Historiocriticism" is a conceptual album. It shows the covered up archeologial finds, ancient draws and the contexts, references between them, and shows why the backpower adulterate the history and why is important to keep this unconscious condition up.
Hightly recommended for fans of Suffocation, Morbid Angel, Massacra, Cannibal Corpse, Nile, Necrophagist, and Zyklon!
Metal Scrap Records, 2018 (MSR147).
1. Flood 01:14
2. Dispersion 09:26
3. Gates 02:12
4. Pyramid Cities 07:52
5. Rings 01:08
6. Verity in the Legends 09:05
7. Giant Signs 01:14
8. Beyond Earth 09:15
9. In the Serve of Evil 01:39
10. The First Natoin, the Last Survivor 10:18
11. Everything Reveals 06:40 Total playing time: 60:07 min.
Second full-length album by the Hungarian Death Metal band.
Uncompromising oldschool heavy Death Metal for fans of Morbid Angel, Bolt Thrower and Suffocation!!
Metal Scrap Records, 2012 (MSR042/CD).
1. Cold Season 1. 01:10
2. Time Has Come 10:41
3. Cold Season 2. 01:00
4. The End Of Material Life 08:11
5. Cold Season 3. 00:42
6. Fire For The Body 08:23
7. Cold Season 4. 01:02
8. The Fire Of Revenge 06:51
9. Cold Season 5. 00:52
10. Roaming 10:28
11. Cold Season 6. 00:43
12. Things That Only The Magus Knows 11:10
13. Cold Season 7. 01:15 Total playing time: 62:34 min.
Debut full-length album by Ukrainian Pagan Blackened Death Metal band.
Black Metal aggression, atmosphere, heaviness and dismality make tough unity with fast technical Death Metal and deep dark Pagan lyrics. All of this is hardened with low and harsh guitars, blastbeats, growling vocals and hell of a screaming and makes it splendid album for all of the Metal fans!
Recommended for fans of: Zyklon, Belphegor, Behemoth, Amon Amarth and Dark Funeral.
Metal Scrap Records, 2012 (MSR045/CD).
1. Pessimizm 05:29
2. The Firegod 04:37
3. Rise of Helheim's Bonehands 05:05
4. Dead 04:18
5. The Night Will Fall Down Again 03:29
6. Under The Runes of The Sun 05:51 Total playing time: 28:51 min.
The third full-length album by the Ukrainian Atmospheric Black Metal one man band.
Black Metal with a mystical atmosphere carrying the listener on the wings of the tragedies of distant worlds, under the ever-young heaven, where for a time follows its own path. Music inserts in various genres. Variety of vocals not inferior to concept of the album.
The album includes material composed at different periods of the project. It was recorded in the period from 2004 to 2006 and includes, in addition to new material, the track of the disappeared and never released previous album, as well as a few tracks from before debut album, "In The Name Of Ancient Faith", period, re -arranged in a new form in 2004.
Looking back, drawing inspiration from the basics, passing through seven years of existence, the band walks forward.
Metal Scrap Production 2008, (MSP013).
1.Castle Of Immortal Spirits 04:45
2.The Price Of Loyalty 06:35
3.Of Times 00:48
4.Aehelia - Wilderness Of Icy Flame 03:53
5.The Oath Of The Twelve Stars 04:19
6.Slavonian Sea 01:30
7.Last Dance Of Warrior 04:07
8.Tomb Of Stillborn to Nora 05:53
9.Renewal By Darkside 05:35
10.Throne Of Purgatory 03:37
11.Outro: Cemetery In The Heart 03:43 Total playing time: 44:50 min.
Debut full-length album by Russian Groove/Thrash Metal/Hardcore band.
Nice mix beetwen early Entombed or Autopsy with Pantera, Anthrax and Metallica!!
Metal Scrap Records, 2012 (MSR036/CD).
1.Brothel In A Head 04:23
2.Go In The Fucking Hell 03:34
5.Pride Of Prime 05:37
7.New Revolution 03:37
8.One Day 06:24
9.We Will Fight 02:36
10.We Drive Now 05:11 Total playing time: 48:55 min.
The debut full-length album by this Modern Metal band is sure to impress any connoisseur of quality sound.
Heavy and melodic riffs, melodic vocals, which few can repeat, bass slaps a la Korn and Mudvayne, incredible fast, complex and beautiful guitar solos. In addition, acoustic guitar, cello and piano in the bonus track "My Motherland", where the band shows that not only knows how to "hack" but also can play on more classic instruments.
Ukrainian heavy scene takes on truly progressive band, which will bring a new mood among ordinary ones.
Recommended for fans of: Korn, Metallica, In Flames, The Agonist, Mudvayne, Godsmack and Disturbed!!
Another Side Records, 2014 (ASR07-83/DT)
1. Anywhere Is Everywhere 03:46
2. I Was Betrayed 03:27
3. Deja Vu 04:09
4. Dark Skies 04:31
5. Can't Take It 02:46
6. Morrow 03:03
7. Rise 04:07
8. I Hate You 03:15
9. I Don't Believe 04:53
10. My Motherland (Bonus Track) 04:14 Total playing time: 38:21 min.
The debut full-length album by Ukrainian Melodic Metalcore band.
This is not just another typical, boring release. "Distorted Reality" - is a new, fresh look at modern music. It is the desire of musicians to play something different, but at the same time familiar, pushed to create such an interesting music. Quick, catching, sometimes melodic riffs, combined with lyrics that affects common problems - all this can be heard in this album.
Of course, can not assert that this album - something totally new, but surely you did not hear something like it - it's like combining the best qualities of Metalcore. If you are tired of the monotony and predictability, so you are obliged to hear this album, it will not leave you indifferent!
For fans of such bands as: The Devil Wears Prada, Architects, August Burns Red, The World Alive, and I The Breather.
Another Side Records, 2014 (ASR06-79DT)
1. Dissension 01:12
2. Five Minuts To Midnight (ft. Anton Kofan) 05:08
3. Crime And Punishment 03:46
4. Blind Hatred 05:15
5. Follow My Lead 04:31
6. The Mask Of Hypocrisy (ft. Anton Kofan) 06:35
7. Karma 04:57 Total playing time: 31:24
Debut full-length album by Ukrainian Progressive/Symphonic Melodic Death Metal band.
This debut is a result of hard working during two years. Album consists of various Metal elements, plus classic instruments like: violin, cello, percussion and all different kinds of choir, recorded in studio.
Lyrics and melodies take its inspiration from ethnic, mystic, tragedy, poetry and life...
This band will cover you with all that power and beauty that album made of Rock on!
Recommended for fans of: Kamelot, Children Of Bodom, Nightwish, SepticFlesh, Epica, Moonspell, Eluveitie, Sonata Arctica, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle Of Filth, Xandria, Therion, Dream Theater, Haggard, Helloween, Hummerfall, Epidemia and more!!
Metal Scrap Records, 2014 (MSR073/DT)
1. Talio... 02:44
2. Earth's Sigh 04:46
3. Blood-tied Rose 07:46
4. The Obscure Hermetics 04:16
5. Ancient Tales... 00:59
6. King of Wonders 07:15
7. In the Name of Fathers 05:54
8. Three Coasts 04:13
9. Burning One 08:33 Total playing time: 46:29 min.
The second full-length album by Moldovian Atmospheric Death Metal band.
Aggression, heaviness and melody of MDM combined with dark and gloomy atmosphere of Doom Metal.
The lyrics are about feelings of people, who live in modern world, where thrives distortion of values and worsening conditions for a psychological state of humanity. This album is devoted to thoughts and feelings of people of various "stratums of society", who are poisoned with modern world's influence, the reasons for its occurrence and the values accumulated by generations, and lost by us.
The theme and atmosphere of the album emphasized by hard guitar riffs, a massive basis of the rhythm section, atmospheric and symphonic keyboards melodies, expressive and emotional growl.
Recommended for fans of: Septicflesh, Swallow The Sun, Opeth and Fleshgod Apocalypse!
Metal Scrap Records, 2015 (MSR108).
1. End of Time 01:01
2. Megiddo 03:35
3. Towards Extinction 04:00
4. Under the Fire Garden 03:36
5. Death Monastery 04:15
6. The Ultimate Dream 03:40
7. In the Depths of Theories 05:54
8. Part of Humanity 08:39
9. Issued Blood 04:06
10. Flakes of Rapture 03:03
11. The Beginning of... 00:47 Total playing time: 43:01 min.
The debut full-length studio album by Polish Death Metal/Grindcore band.
A juicy blend of pure GrindCore and Death Metal music!
Ten tracks inspired by reality and sinked in the vapours of alcohol.
Hard party with observe the sickness of surrounding world.
Tranq's music addressed to all the fans of Grind/Gore Disco and Death Metal all over the world!
If you like bands like Cannibal Corpse or Gutalax, you definitely should buy this CD!!
Another Side Records, 2019 (ASR27-160).
1. Revenge of the Pork 03:05
2. Dirty Marriage 02:13
3. Kristin 02:32
4. Crocodile 01:45
5. Anioły Zjadają Plon 02:50
6. Baal 05:51
7. Dysk-O 02:21
8. Walec 02:53
9. Friday 02:45
10. Pitbull 02:06 Total playing time: 28:29
Debut full-length album by Polish Technical Groove Metal band.
From the deepest and darkest states of human hypocrisy, from the pitch-black abyss of cruelty, from the dungeons of self-destruction here come the sounds of fright, fear and consternation…
A mix of heavy riffs, long phrases, aggressive vocals and psychedelic melodies is a testimony to the hard-working and difficult period they conquered and the direction in which the band wants to continue.
The album contains 8 tracks that gets the listener into a hypnotic trance which does not give you a break, just like the entire band at their concerts.
The material was recorded over a span of two weeks at Hertz Recording Studio under the watchful eye of Wojtek and Slawek Wieslawski.
For fans of: Meshuggah, Gojira, Decapitated, Tool, Cloudkicker, Monuments, Pantera, Sepultura, Neurosis, Deftones, After The Burial and more.
Metal Scrap Records, 2016 (MSR123). Made in Poland. First press.
First official single by Ukrainian Industrial Death/Groove Metal band.
Ungrace sums up its five years history of sonic violence by presenting to the wide public its heaviest and darkest work yet. “Dead Ugly Hearts” is a product of a spontaneous experiment: low tempo, purposely raw sound, Post-Metal overtones – are all very unusual for Ungrace, but still mix within its musical world pretty naturally. Another unusual thing is a social context of the song (which is what Ungrace tried to avoid all these years), which is written in Ukrainian, along with traditional English version.
This release will surely take its place in the collections of everyone who is fond of Dark and Atmospheric Metal (such as Behemoth, Gojira, Isis, etc.).
Metal Scrap Records, 2014 (MSR093/DT).
1. Dead Ugly Hearts 05:40
2. Dead Ugly Hearts (Ukrainian version) 05:40
3. Dead Ugly Hearts (instrumental version) 05:40 Total playing time: 17:00 min.
The second full-length by the Ukrainian Industrial Death/Groove Metal band.
New album of the band is the logical evolution of their unique style that Ungrace conceived on its debut, "Hostile Revival" (2010). Nevertheless "Feed The Demons" is more heavy, more dark and more brutal than its predecessor and is a new, fresh look at the good old Death Metal, cross-bred with Groove and flavored with dismal Industrial atmosphere. The lyrics describe various displays of the dark, bestial sides of human nature, emphasizing the brutality of the music.
Ungrace's unique heavy sound, which is made by TA Production, along with great 12-page booklet by Mayhem Project makes "Feed The Demons" a must-have for each metalhead!
For fans of such bands as: Cryptopsy, Strapping Young Lad, Fear Factory, Decapitated, Chimaira, etc.
Metal Scrap Records, 2013 (MSR056/CD).
1.…Will Kill You 03:20
2.All My Demons 04:33
3.Horizons Behind 03:12
5.Glamour & Pathos 03:22
6.DDrill A Hole In My Skull 03:29
7.Sick Passion 04:46
8.Bleeding Thoughts 02:22
10.No(W) More Hate 04:43
12.Feed Your Demons (Outro) 02:57
13.Glamour & Pathos (Russian version) 03:21 Total playing time: 46:12 min.
Amazing debut full-length album of Dark Symphonic Industrial/Thrash Metal band from Russia.
Mix Megadeth with a bit of Rammstein and some Rob Zombie and you'll get a pretty good picture of where to find United Mind Club.
Metal Scrap Records, 2012 (MSR029/CD).
1.When You Were Still Alive 01:54
3.Dreams of Luther 04:48
5.Its Just Bleeding 04:31
6.Interview with the Beast 03:40
7.For Nobody but Me 04:24
8.World Blood of History 05:41 Total playing time: 34:34 min.
The eighth compilation album of Metal Scrap Records.
This time released as an audio sampler for Atmosfear Magazine #13,
compilation includes tracks of the various Metal bands, like Infected, Ungrace, Dimicandum, Deathember Flower, Cryogenic Emplosion, Aruna Azura, Instorm, Druknroll and many others!
Metal Scrap Records, 2014 (MSR074/CDS).
1. ARUNA AZURA - Substance 05:12
2. DEATHEMBER FLOWER - Insidious 05:04
3. DIMICANDUM - Bring Me Down To My Atlantis 04:19
4. DRUKNROLL - Defence Of Sevastopol (cut version) 04:52
5. INSTORM - The Rage in Your Blood 03:59
6. DEF/LIGHT - Antikrist Tabor 05:05
7. FAUSTTOPHEL - Thoughts (Kollaps cover) 05:05
8. CRYOGENIC IMPLOSION - Die & Fall 03:58
9. MOROR - War 04:41
10. NEURONIA - Alone in the Dark 03:58
11. HALBERD - Act of Vengeance 05:04
12. SYMURAN - Dead 04:18
13. VADIKAN - Remembered You 03:33
14. RAM-PAGE - Laceration 03:34
15. TARANTULO - Go In The Fucking Hell 03:34
16. VOICE OF MIDNIGHT - Know Your Price 03:14
17. UNITED MIND CLUB - It’s Just Bleeding 04:31
18. INFECTED - Erosion of Brain 02:11
19. UNGRACE - Glamour & Pathos (Russian version) (Diversant: 13 cover) 03:21 Total playing time: 75:19 min.
Specially recorded for the label's 20 Anniversary and never released before tracks from 16 signed bands: HELL:ON, CRUSHER, CYDIA, UNGRACE, INFECTED, QUO VADIS, SYMURAN, CRYOGENIC IMPLOSION, MAJESTY OF REVIVAL, RAM-PAGE, LETHARGIA, DRUKNROLL, MIND AFFLICTION, VOICE OF MIDNIGHT, Dima Krutyholova (FORCEOUT) and SYMPHONY OF SYMBOLS.
Album includes: 23 audio tracks/100 min. of music in various Metal styles!
Metal Scrap Records, 2013 (MSR067/2CDED).
1. HELL:ON - Slaughter Smell (feat. Andy La Rocque) 03:38
2. CRUSHER - Misled Youth 03:35
3. CYDIA - Последний Стон (The Last Groan) 04:08
4. UNGRACE - SBM (Death cover) 06:07
5. INFECTED - Disinfected 04:20
6. QUO VADIS - Iron Fist 02:19
7. SYMURAN - Ravens (Amon Amarth cover) 03:51
8. CRYOGENIC IMPLOSION - Process Of Imagination 03:35
9. MAJESTY OF REVIVAL - Newborn Sun 06:45
10. RAM-PAGE - Shadow 02:30
11. LETHARGIA - Привкус Мести (Taste of Revenge) 06:30
12. DRUKNROLL - Моя Звезда (My Star) 04:39 Total playing time: 51:57 min.
1. DRUKNROLL - Самурай (Samurai) 03:50
2. MIND AFFLICTION - Odium Humani Generis 04:15
3. SYMURAN - All Shall Fall (Immortal cover) 05:50
4. INFECTED - Symbiosys 01:21
5. INFECTED - Erosion Of Brain 02:11
6. VOICE OF MIDNIGHT - Signum Crucis 03:59
7. UNGRACE - Unhuman 03:18
8. Dima Krutyholova (FORCEOUT) - Clarity 03:46
9. SYMPHONY OF SYMBOLS - Controlled Cataclysm 09:54
10. QUO VADIS - Rasputin (Boney M cover) 03:40
11. MAJESTY OF REVIVAL - The Code (Remix) 05:07 Total playing time: 47:13 min.
The ninth compilation album by Metal Scrap Records.
New chapter in history of worldwide well-know label and, as always, new names that bring us big dose of fresh, heavy and powerfull sounds!
This international compilation collects the songs of the bands from all over the world, featuring artists from Australia, Greece, Israel, Italy, Poland, Russia, Ukraine and USA. Seventeen bands and seventeen scull-crushing tracks of various Metal styles: Thrash, Heavy, Black, Death, Power, Groove, Viking, Industrial, and... witch only knows what else styles! Almost 80 minutes of heaviness, melodiousness and craziness right in your earzzz!!
Made-for-your-eyezz beautiful sexy design of 12-page booklet and perfect mastering of TA Production studio make a final wordzzz right in your face: Keep Alive the F****ng Witchery Flames of Underground Metal!!!
Metal Scrap Records, 2016 (MSR126).
1. DRUKNROLL - The Loop of World Creation 04:16
2. PSYCHOPHOBIA - The Fall 04:46
3. AETERNUS PROPHET - White Rot of Missing Thoughts 04:42
4. HORTUS ANIMAE - Ungrateful Fate 05:07
5. SABOTAGE - Don't Panic 02:58
6. ESTATE - Hero 3:49
7. ONE STEP BEYOND - Enlightenment 03:14
8. BROKDAR - Lycanthropy 08:41
9. PHANTASMAL - Specter of Death 03:24
10. SUNLIGHT - Struggle for Deliverance 04:01
11. DARK MOROK - Night of the Shadows 03:01
12. NIHILISTINEN BARBAARISUUS - The Child Must Die 02:56
13. STRIDENT - Final Warhead Blast 04:49
14. XPUS - Primordial Evil Essence 04:15
15. GRENOUER - No Sense Aligned 04:17
16. DIVINE WEEP - Age of the Immortal 08:29
17. UNGRACE - Dead Ugly Hearts 05:40 Total playing time: 78:27 min.
The first official Single by Russian Gothic/Symphonic Metal band.
During the 6 years of silence, Vadikan have gone through changes and present a first single from the furthcoming second full-length album, where we can find a new female vocalist Elle Fatihova.
The Single includes two versions of the original track, in Russian and in English. The English version features Anders Jacobsson of Draconian on the male growling vocal line.
"Farewell" supported by official video as well.
Recommended for fans of Paradise Lost, Delain, Draconian and more!
Metal Scrap Records, 2019 (MSR158/DS).
1. Farewell (feat. Anders Jacobsson of Draconian) 05:19
2. Прощание 05:19 Total playing time: 10:40 min.
Debut full-length album by Russian Melodic Gothic Metal band.
It’s an emotional Gothic Metal, beyond style. Female vocal with Russian lyrics presented on this album (booklet contains also all lyrics in English). According to the author of the lyrics, Wetri – it reflects the way where "to know yourself, to find your place in life, it is necessary first of all to accept your own death, to accept yourself as something quite ordinary, then take the pain you inflict by loved ones and through this pain to learn to love".
The artwork painted by artist Alla Bobyleva, who worked on CDs of such band as Lacrimosa: "I Lost My Star" and "Schattenspiel". 12 pages booklet made by Polish designer Marek "Ptys" Jastrzebski, who worked for Helloween, Hell:On, Quo Vadis... etc.
The album was recorded at several studios in Moscow, including StudioVadikan. Mastered by famous Finnish producer Hiili Hiilesmaa (HIM, Apocalyptica, Sentenced, Theatre Of Tragedy, Entwine, The 69 Eyes).
Recommended for fans of: Paradise Lost, Delain... etc.
Metal Scrap Records, 2013 (MSR051/CD).
1. Сломай шаблоны 05:12
2. Поцелуй по глазам 04:02
3. Каштановые свечи 05:38
4. Глаза Музы 04:08
5. Ртуть 04:35
6. Вспомнила тебя 03:33
7. Снова осень (remake) 05:45
8. Suspense (instrumental) 04:33
9. Злая любовь (bonus track) 07:28 Total playing time: 44:57 min.