First official single by Ukrainian Industrial Death/Groove Metal band.
Ungrace sums up its five years history of sonic violence by presenting to the wide public its heaviest and darkest work yet. “Dead Ugly Hearts” is a product of a spontaneous experiment: low tempo, purposely raw sound, Post-Metal overtones – are all very unusual for Ungrace, but still mix within its musical world pretty naturally. Another unusual thing is a social context of the song (which is what Ungrace tried to avoid all these years), which is written in Ukrainian, along with traditional English version.
This release will surely take its place in the collections of everyone who is fond of Dark and Atmospheric Metal (such as Behemoth, Gojira, Isis, etc.).
Metal Scrap Records, 2014 (MSR093/DT).
1. Dead Ugly Hearts 05:40
2. Dead Ugly Hearts (Ukrainian version) 05:40
3. Dead Ugly Hearts (instrumental version) 05:40 Total playing time: 17:00 min.
The second full-length by the Ukrainian Industrial Death/Groove Metal band.
New album of the band is the logical evolution of their unique style that Ungrace conceived on its debut, "Hostile Revival" (2010). Nevertheless "Feed The Demons" is more heavy, more dark and more brutal than its predecessor and is a new, fresh look at the good old Death Metal, cross-bred with Groove and flavored with dismal Industrial atmosphere. The lyrics describe various displays of the dark, bestial sides of human nature, emphasizing the brutality of the music.
Ungrace's unique heavy sound, which is made by TA Production, along with great 12-page booklet by Mayhem Project makes "Feed The Demons" a must-have for each metalhead!
For fans of such bands as: Cryptopsy, Strapping Young Lad, Fear Factory, Decapitated, Chimaira, etc.
Metal Scrap Records, 2013 (MSR056/CD).
1.…Will Kill You 03:20
2.All My Demons 04:33
3.Horizons Behind 03:12
5.Glamour & Pathos 03:22
6.DDrill A Hole In My Skull 03:29
7.Sick Passion 04:46
8.Bleeding Thoughts 02:22
10.No(W) More Hate 04:43
12.Feed Your Demons (Outro) 02:57
13.Glamour & Pathos (Russian version) 03:21 Total playing time: 46:12 min.
Amazing debut full-length album of Dark Symphonic Industrial/Thrash Metal band from Russia.
Mix Megadeth with a bit of Rammstein and some Rob Zombie and you'll get a pretty good picture of where to find United Mind Club.
Metal Scrap Records, 2012 (MSR029/CD).
1.When You Were Still Alive 01:54
3.Dreams of Luther 04:48
5.Its Just Bleeding 04:31
6.Interview with the Beast 03:40
7.For Nobody but Me 04:24
8.World Blood of History 05:41 Total playing time: 34:34 min.
The eighth compilation album of Metal Scrap Records.
This time released as an audio sampler for Atmosfear Magazine #13,
compilation includes tracks of the various Metal bands, like Infected, Ungrace, Dimicandum, Deathember Flower, Cryogenic Emplosion, Aruna Azura, Instorm, Druknroll and many others!
Metal Scrap Records, 2014 (MSR074/CDS).
1. ARUNA AZURA - Substance 05:12
2. DEATHEMBER FLOWER - Insidious 05:04
3. DIMICANDUM - Bring Me Down To My Atlantis 04:19
4. DRUKNROLL - Defence Of Sevastopol (cut version) 04:52
5. INSTORM - The Rage in Your Blood 03:59
6. DEF/LIGHT - Antikrist Tabor 05:05
7. FAUSTTOPHEL - Thoughts (Kollaps cover) 05:05
8. CRYOGENIC IMPLOSION - Die & Fall 03:58
9. MOROR - War 04:41
10. NEURONIA - Alone in the Dark 03:58
11. HALBERD - Act of Vengeance 05:04
12. SYMURAN - Dead 04:18
13. VADIKAN - Remembered You 03:33
14. RAM-PAGE - Laceration 03:34
15. TARANTULO - Go In The Fucking Hell 03:34
16. VOICE OF MIDNIGHT - Know Your Price 03:14
17. UNITED MIND CLUB - It’s Just Bleeding 04:31
18. INFECTED - Erosion of Brain 02:11
19. UNGRACE - Glamour & Pathos (Russian version) (Diversant: 13 cover) 03:21 Total playing time: 75:19 min.
Specially recorded for the label's 20 Anniversary and never released before tracks from 16 signed bands: HELL:ON, CRUSHER, CYDIA, UNGRACE, INFECTED, QUO VADIS, SYMURAN, CRYOGENIC IMPLOSION, MAJESTY OF REVIVAL, RAM-PAGE, LETHARGIA, DRUKNROLL, MIND AFFLICTION, VOICE OF MIDNIGHT, Dima Krutyholova (FORCEOUT) and SYMPHONY OF SYMBOLS.
Album includes: 23 audio tracks/100 min. of music in various Metal styles!
Metal Scrap Records, 2013 (MSR067/2CDED).
1. HELL:ON - Slaughter Smell (feat. Andy La Rocque) 03:38
2. CRUSHER - Misled Youth 03:35
3. CYDIA - Последний Стон (The Last Groan) 04:08
4. UNGRACE - SBM (Death cover) 06:07
5. INFECTED - Disinfected 04:20
6. QUO VADIS - Iron Fist 02:19
7. SYMURAN - Ravens (Amon Amarth cover) 03:51
8. CRYOGENIC IMPLOSION - Process Of Imagination 03:35
9. MAJESTY OF REVIVAL - Newborn Sun 06:45
10. RAM-PAGE - Shadow 02:30
11. LETHARGIA - Привкус Мести (Taste of Revenge) 06:30
12. DRUKNROLL - Моя Звезда (My Star) 04:39 Total playing time: 51:57 min.
1. DRUKNROLL - Самурай (Samurai) 03:50
2. MIND AFFLICTION - Odium Humani Generis 04:15
3. SYMURAN - All Shall Fall (Immortal cover) 05:50
4. INFECTED - Symbiosys 01:21
5. INFECTED - Erosion Of Brain 02:11
6. VOICE OF MIDNIGHT - Signum Crucis 03:59
7. UNGRACE - Unhuman 03:18
8. Dima Krutyholova (FORCEOUT) - Clarity 03:46
9. SYMPHONY OF SYMBOLS - Controlled Cataclysm 09:54
10. QUO VADIS - Rasputin (Boney M cover) 03:40
11. MAJESTY OF REVIVAL - The Code (Remix) 05:07 Total playing time: 47:13 min.
The ninth compilation album by Metal Scrap Records.
New chapter in history of worldwide well-know label and, as always, new names that bring us big dose of fresh, heavy and powerfull sounds!
This international compilation collects the songs of the bands from all over the world, featuring artists from Australia, Greece, Israel, Italy, Poland, Russia, Ukraine and USA. Seventeen bands and seventeen scull-crushing tracks of various Metal styles: Thrash, Heavy, Black, Death, Power, Groove, Viking, Industrial, and... witch only knows what else styles! Almost 80 minutes of heaviness, melodiousness and craziness right in your earzzz!!
Made-for-your-eyezz beautiful sexy design of 12-page booklet and perfect mastering of TA Production studio make a final wordzzz right in your face: Keep Alive the F****ng Witchery Flames of Underground Metal!!!
Metal Scrap Records, 2016 (MSR126).
1. DRUKNROLL - The Loop of World Creation 04:16
2. PSYCHOPHOBIA - The Fall 04:46
3. AETERNUS PROPHET - White Rot of Missing Thoughts 04:42
4. HORTUS ANIMAE - Ungrateful Fate 05:07
5. SABOTAGE - Don't Panic 02:58
6. ESTATE - Hero 3:49
7. ONE STEP BEYOND - Enlightenment 03:14
8. BROKDAR - Lycanthropy 08:41
9. PHANTASMAL - Specter of Death 03:24
10. SUNLIGHT - Struggle for Deliverance 04:01
11. DARK MOROK - Night of the Shadows 03:01
12. NIHILISTINEN BARBAARISUUS - The Child Must Die 02:56
13. STRIDENT - Final Warhead Blast 04:49
14. XPUS - Primordial Evil Essence 04:15
15. GRENOUER - No Sense Aligned 04:17
16. DIVINE WEEP - Age of the Immortal 08:29
17. UNGRACE - Dead Ugly Hearts 05:40 Total playing time: 78:27 min.
The first official Single by Russian Gothic/Symphonic Metal band.
During the 6 years of silence, Vadikan have gone through changes and present a first single from the furthcoming second full-length album, where we can find a new female vocalist Elle Fatihova.
The Single includes two versions of the original track, in Russian and in English. The English version features Anders Jacobsson of Draconian on the male growling vocal line.
"Farewell" supported by official video as well.
Recommended for fans of Paradise Lost, Delain, Draconian and more!
Metal Scrap Records, 2019 (MSR158/DS).
1. Farewell (feat. Anders Jacobsson of Draconian) 05:19
2. Прощание 05:19 Total playing time: 10:40 min.
Debut full-length album by Russian Melodic Gothic Metal band.
It’s an emotional Gothic Metal, beyond style. Female vocal with Russian lyrics presented on this album (booklet contains also all lyrics in English). According to the author of the lyrics, Wetri – it reflects the way where "to know yourself, to find your place in life, it is necessary first of all to accept your own death, to accept yourself as something quite ordinary, then take the pain you inflict by loved ones and through this pain to learn to love".
The artwork painted by artist Alla Bobyleva, who worked on CDs of such band as Lacrimosa: "I Lost My Star" and "Schattenspiel". 12 pages booklet made by Polish designer Marek "Ptys" Jastrzebski, who worked for Helloween, Hell:On, Quo Vadis... etc.
The album was recorded at several studios in Moscow, including StudioVadikan. Mastered by famous Finnish producer Hiili Hiilesmaa (HIM, Apocalyptica, Sentenced, Theatre Of Tragedy, Entwine, The 69 Eyes).
Recommended for fans of: Paradise Lost, Delain... etc.
Metal Scrap Records, 2013 (MSR051/CD).
1. Сломай шаблоны 05:12
2. Поцелуй по глазам 04:02
3. Каштановые свечи 05:38
4. Глаза Музы 04:08
5. Ртуть 04:35
6. Вспомнила тебя 03:33
7. Снова осень (remake) 05:45
8. Suspense (instrumental) 04:33
9. Злая любовь (bonus track) 07:28 Total playing time: 44:57 min.
The debut mini-album by Latvian Folk Metal band.
Although each of the band’s members has their own musical background and experience, “Fire Of The North” is the first their work that represents vision of the genre, combining heavy music with an old Pagan atmosphere.
The album was inspired by such bands as: Amon Amarth, Fintroll (music) and Skyforger (lyrics). The main theme of the album is the culture of the people of North and North-East Europe.
"Fire Of The North" deviates from the accentuated Epic Folk Metal, bringing to the genre rigidity, straightness and Nordic severity. Hunting, ale, blood and war - this is the atmosphere that accompanies the album from beginning to end, that must please fans of evil and truly Pagan Metal!!
Metal Scrap Records, 2015 (MSR103/MCD).
1. Wild Hunt 03:31
2. As Men Poured Ale 03:40
3. Sacrifice for the Old Gods 03:48
4. Blood for Blood 03:41
5. Fires of the North 03:29
6. Through a White Wasteland 03:17 Total playing time: 21:39 min.
Debut full-length album by Russian Viking Folk Metal band.
Traditional Viking Metal, with a fair amount of Folk music.
Done correctly and professionally, what is called "right". Quality release and just a godsend for fans of this kind of music!
Metal Scrap Records, 2011 (MSR028/CD).
2.Голос Войны 03:12
4.Сказ о суровых норманнах 03:01
5.Рунный Камень 04:32
7.Знай себе цену 03:14
8.Регнар и Хельга 04:40 Total playing time: 30:20 min.
Debut full-length album by the Greek Modern Progressive Melodic Death Metal band.
First album of Wings In Motion surpassed every expectation: concrete and in-your-face guitar riffs, hammering drums, technical bass lines and keyboards that add a unique dimension followed by the constant switching between relentless brutal, aggressive and clean vocals form the landscape of an album that will violently catch your attention from the very first second. The band makes a huge step ahead from its previous demos and delivers 46 minutes of listening experience that is a must for every self-respected Metalhead.
The lyrics tell the story of self-created fears, constant fighting against personal limits and the embracing of human nature. The landmark of the album is the non-stop blending of different elements that take the listener through contrasting emotions perfectly combined to trap him into the vortex of his subconscious. Every song of the album is unique. Heavy and technical guitar riffs may combine with symphonic Orchestras and tight breakdowns may be followed by Industrial keyboard elements. Songs with more of a metalcore-style verse may turn into a Power Metal-like chorus. The listener never knows what to expect. "Cyclicity" with all these contracting elements is more of a total listening experience than the serving of a particular Metal style. Despite that, "Cyclicity" will be an all-time favourite for fans of Progressive and Melodic Death Metal.
Mastered at Fascination Street Studios, Sweden by Tony Lindgren (Paradise Lost, Kreator, Enslaved, Katatonia etc).
Line-up features Andreas Boutos (Memorain) on vocals!
Musthave for fans of: Scar Symmetry, Nevermore, Machine Head, Dream Theater, Lamb of God, Soilwork, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity!!
Release includes 8-pages booklet.
Another Side Records, 2014 (ASR04-68).
1. Enter the Circle 0:36
2. The Perfect Lines 4:35
3. Our Bleeding 4:52
4. The Hydra's Head 5:08
5. Your Insanity 4:45
6. Through the Shadows (I Rise) 5:48
7. Of My Demons 5:08
8. In Absentia of Tommorow 4:18
9. One Moment to Lose it All 6:11
10. Distances 5:01 Total playing time: 46:24 min.
Debut full-length album by Italian Black/Death Metal band.
10 tracks of pure darkness and blasphemy. Touch the primordial Evil essence. Slow and heavy funeral moments blended with the classic speed and brutality as demand this kind of music.
Recommended to Black Metal fans in general, as well as to those who love the blackest, dirtiest, rawest Death Metal, to those who listen to War Metal. Also recommended for fans of: Archgoat, Pseudogod, Black Witchery, Morbosidad, Diocletian, Blasphemy, Proclamation etc...
Another Side Records, 2015 (ASR14-114).
1. Intro 02:30
2. Desecration of the Image of God 04:53
3. Die as a Sinner 04:09
4. The Cherub's Throne 04:15
5. LHP 04:17
6. Wirlwind of Fire 04:36
7. The Great Worm of the Third Circle 04:26
8. Primordial Evil Essence 04:13
9. Eternal Flame 03:40
10. Outro 00:43 Total playing time: 38:06 min.
Debut full-length album by Ukrainian Melodic Hard Rock/Heavy Metal band.
The mix of Hard Rock riffs with Electronic, plus beautiful Ukrainian lyrics, makes very positive effects. Band tried to spread their songs through the sixth sense, that was the reason for the album’s name, “Feel”. It’s an intimate sensitivity, which is shown in talk and even in the appeal to God, that is followed by self-perception.
For fans of: James LaBrie, I See Stars, Scorpions, and all lovers of good melodic music!
Another Side Records, 2015 (ASR12-105/DT).
1. Відчуй / Feel
2. До Тебе / To You
3. Я Долечу / I'll Reach Flying
4. Дай нам сили / Give Us Strength
5. Не здавайся / Don’t Give Up
6. Пам'яті Стусу (сл. В.Стус) / In Memory of Stus (V.Stus lyrics)
7. Битва під Вершиною / Battle Below Peak
8. Не смій падати / Don’t You Dare Fall