- Product Code: R60 00405
- You will get bonus-scraps: 27
- Availability: Not Available
- Price in bonus-scraps: 269
Used (cover/disc): NM/NM
Soviet edition of the official Best-Of compilation album by legendary Russian New Wave/Post-Punk Rock band.
“Le Dernier Des Héros” contains the hit songs, which was specially re-arranged and re-recorded for this compilation. It was recorded at Valery Leontyev's studio, Moscow in January 1989, and mixed at Studio du Val d'Orge, Paris suburb Épinay-sur-Orge. The "Black Album" was mixed at the same studio in November 1990.
The release was financed by Joel Bastener, the cultural attaché of the French Embassy in the USSR. The songs were chosen by Vicktor Tsoi himself - he decided to make the Best of and insisted that the album be mixed in France. Having recorded the material in Valery Leontyev's studio, Victor handed it over to Joel.
The album includes songs from "Группа крови / Blood Type" album plus a new versions of "Электричка /Electric Train", "Троллейбус / Trolleybus" and "Последний герой / The Last Hero", as well as hit "Мы ждём перемен / We Are Waiting for Changes". During the record session, English version of "Blood type" was recorded, but it was not included in the album. The cover design is based on the original collage by Viktor Tsoi and Georgy Guryanov.
Originally, "Le Dernier Des Héros" was released in France, in April 1989, by Off The Track Records. The single "Maman" was released before the album release.
Russian Disc, 1989/1991 (R60 00405). Made in USSR. First press. Used (cover/disc): NM/NM.
1. Changement / Мы ждём перемен! 4:55
2. Train de Banlieue / Электричка 4:50
3. Guerre / Война 4:04
4. Trolleybus / Троллейбус 2:57
5. D'ou Vient Donc Cette Tristesse / Печаль 5:10
6. Le Dernier Des Héros / Последний герой 3:07
7. Groupe Sanguin / Группа крови 4:00
8. Maman / Мама, мы все тяжело больны 3:50
9. Dans Nos Yeux / В наших глазах 3:47
10. Bonne Nuit / Спокойная ночь 6:25
Total playing time: 43:28 min.